Wananavu Beach Resort
Situated on Fiji's main island of Viti Levu, at its most northern point
just 2 1/4 hours drive from Nadi airport, Wananavu Beach Resort
offers you the feel of an island paradise with the convenience of the mainland.
The Resort has 34 deluxe bures situated on palm-fringed beachfront,
or set among lush tropical gardens. The spectacular reef and sunset scenes from the bures
and restaurant bar are unparalleled.
There's something for everyone...diving, cultural activities, picnics to secluded beaches,
village tours, snorkeling, fishing, kayaking or just lying by the pool with a book and cocktail.
All bures have private decks, mini bar, hair dryers, ensuite, tea & coffee making facilities,
fans and air conditioning. No more than 3 people to a bure unless otherwise confirmed.
Where allowed, a rollaway bed is used to sleep the third person.
Twin share guests will have 2 x single beds (split king).
Honeymoon Bures have their own individual plunge pools.
2 Bedroomm Garden Bure, Ocean View & Beach Front Bures all have one bathroom and toilet facility.
I was Married in Fiji has organised rooms to be set aside at the resort for our group.
Please contact Leanne on mobile 0409 608 917 or email for enquiries and bookings.
Special Wedding Guest Packages include:
* Meet & Greet at Nadi Airport
* Return Airport Transfers
* 5 Nights Accommodation in your Preferred Bure
(Number of nights can be adjusted to your travel requirements)
1. Garden View Bure: F$1400 pp (based on twin share)
2. Ocean View Bure: F$1530 pp (based on twin share)
3. Beachfront Bure: F$1760 pp (based on twin share)
* All Meals daily
Meals: Breakfast, 1 course lunch and 3 course dinner (Inclusive of wedding night dinner)
* Children Under 5 Stay and Eat Free
PLEASE NOTE: All wedding guests must stay at Wananavu for the special wedding guest packages to be valid.
If you prefer to book your own flights or use your frequent flyer points,
we ask that you send us a copy of your flight details so that we can confirm your transfers
For those travelling with children
* For flights, Children are classed as between 2-11 years
* Children 12 years and over are Full Adult Fare
* No additional accommodation charges for children under
12 years of age staying with parents and using existing bedding
* Children under 5 years eat for free
* Cots are provided free of charge for infants
* On Virgin Australia flights there are no bassinet provisions,
so infants will need to be nursed for the duration of the flight
TRAVEL INSURANCE - DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!
Travel Insurance is strongly recommended. Please get in touch for a quote.